Managed Resource Program
Solve Problems, Not Positions
Recruiting is hard and resources are scarce. TotalTek’s Managed Resource Program deploys solutions to problems not candidates to jobs. We take a detailed understanding of your project requirements and develop a custom recruiting solution managing intake, assessment, interview, compliance, and deployment. A holistic, cradle to grave solutions team is installed ready to hit the ground running.
Finding one good hire is a challenge. Assembling an entire team can seem impossible.
The extensive time and effort to recruit takes your focus away from vital business operations.
- Are you finding your team too small and time too short?
- Does it feel like finding resources is taking over your day job?
TotalTek can give your time and peace of mind back.
Our 'ResourceArchitecting' is an industry unique program to accurately identify the right resources to meet your specific project needs. In much the same way a software architect researches available technology for the right project fit, we use a methodical approach to delivering a resource team to exceed your project goals.
How do we do it?
- By understanding required project skills
- Building custom recruiting plans to locate candidates fitting each requirement
- Creating skills assessment tests to validate experience
- Compiling a comprehensive candidate profile
- Ranking each candidate
- Receiving client approvals
- Managing all on-boarding up to task assignment
- Doing periodic reviews to guarantee project success
Deploy teams not people. Solve problems not positions. Get back to where you are needed.
What Our Clients Say
"At TotalTek, I know that I have the full support of the team behind me. Across the board - from project setup, technical issues, or administrative things, the team puts us in a position to be successful and is quick and ready to help out whenever needed. It's a work hard, have fun environment."
"TotalTek has been great to work with. They took the time to understand what we were seeking and presented us with valid options that met our key criteria."