Our client is a leading distributor of industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. As an essential business, they are currently experiencing significant growth and are a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
The Workday Integration Analyst will configure, administer and support Workday HCM integrations.
- Configure, administer and support Workday HCM integrations.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each Workday integration across HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Compensation.
- Establish close partnerships with members of the HR Workday administration team and other HR business leads.
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing.
- Design, build, test and implement new Workday integrations as needed.
- Analyze new Workday releases against the existing Workday integrations, make changes as needed and regression test all integrations.
- Provide on-call support for production issues with Workday integrations.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years experience supporting Workday HCM integrations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics is a plus.
- Experience performing API testing is a plus.
TotalTek is a minority-owned Technology Company specializing in IT and Engineering solutions. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation combined with our onshore and offshore capabilities offer unparalleled delivery options for our clients. We live our core value of Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike – it’s why we know TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.