Our Client is leading provider of IT managed services within the healthcare market. This is a 100% remote work, Direct Hire role.
The Software Developer II, Cloud Solutions role is responsible for working with software developers and Systems Engineering to architect software and infrastructure. This role is expected to work on integrations to internal and client systems including Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings & Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings (SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure, Azure AD, and O365) and the Identity Management System (IMS), a stand-alone proprietary web application.
This individual will provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on system capability, process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges. They will provide technical assistance for software configuration/customization, workflow administration, custom coding and scripting, and third-party software integrations.
This role is a key member of the development Scrum team and is expected to interact with both internal and external clients. This individual will establish strong relationships with clients and all internal functional teams.
Product development work is strongly preferred.
- Provides technical support with issues pertaining to any aspect of software, hardware and infrastructure support.
- Collaborates with Account Managers and Project Managers in building out client facing solutions
- Works with engineering teams to integrate products and processes in software products
- Develops, administers, and implements knowledge management tools.
- Provides strategic support for the integration of new and existing clients into the support model.
- Designs, builds and executes reports to identify trends in issues, service delivery, and performance..
- The Software Developer II will participate in the necessary technical aspects of solution design and delivery including:
- Provide 3rd level end user/system support of platform within defined SLAs
- Integrations with internal and external systems that support real-time updates where appropriate including data exchange, event and notifications, reporting and analytics, configuration discovery.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks
- Develop required documentation such as presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, procedures, and roles/responsibilities
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the ITSM team
- Facilitate roll out of new applications and modules
- Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues
Required Education and Experience
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings & Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure, Azure AD, and O365 Security best practices, migration experience for all noted solutions
- Integration of cloud solutions with existing on prem solutions
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology is desired or commensurate work experience
- Experience in working with the design and development of web software solutions
- Experience in using NodeJS, Angular, SQL, PowerShell, AD, GIT, Windows server and technical management of servers and server hardening preferred
- Preferred experience with Intune
- Knowledge of technical components such as authentication, Cloud networking technologies, and encryption
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- The ability to take complex end-user requirements to system requirements to code
- Experience in the management of all phases of the application lifecycle and best practices to include requirement gathering, design, development, testing (application code and user acceptance), and deployment.
- Must be able to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals and teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects with various and changing levels of priority
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude
- Proven team player and team builder
- Must be open to other’s ideas, strategies, etc., as part of a decision-making team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with peers, managers and director level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical guidance to analysts.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform multiple high priority tasks directly related to our clients or internal staff.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal communication, problem resolution and conflict management skills.
- Strong leadership and teaching skills and the ability to mentor analysts.
- Ability to collaborate with all technical and functional teams.
- Strong process and workflow skills.
Expected Hours of Work
Schedule is M – F and determined based on operational needs. Hours of operation are 24×7, 365 days a year.
Limited travel is not expected for this position.