Our client is a offers solutions to a worldwide customer base through the delivery of premium quality laundry products and services.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
To support manufacturing by ensuring that the welding structure properties are fit-for-purpose. Requires not only suitable “parent” materials, but also the choice of an appropriate welding technique and procedure. Provide Plant support, continuous cost improvements, productivity improvements, process control, plant layout, project management and the use of effective problems solving techniques.
This is a Direct Hire role.
- Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to trouble shooting problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles: Conducts research and development investigations to develop and test new fabrication processes and procedures, improve existing or develop new welding equipment, develop new or modify current welding methods, techniques, and procedures, discover new patterns of welding phenomena, or to correlate and substantiate hypotheses.
- Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, pre-heating requirements, unusual fabrication methods, and welding of critical joints.
- Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
- Assists in process engineering and/or project management of new and current projects, products, programs, components, tools and acceptance.
- Assists in the development of test procedures and performance of routine to moderately complex engineering evaluation tests, product and process capability studies, quality audits, product or project data reviews, and other engineering evaluation work.
- Directly supports the factory. Facilitates operator training and qualification. Evaluates opportunities for defect prevention based on standard or accepted solutions.
- Development of generic and job-specific weld repair procedures
- Extensive knowledge of welding types, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, TIG, RSW preferred
- 3-7 years experience in a welding manufacturing environment
- Experience in a team project engineering environment
- Lean Manufacturing
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.