About TotalTek Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an enthusiastic Electrical Detailer to become a part of our design team. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to work as part of the design team helping to create and modify 2D and 3D constructions drawings. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with design team to determine which systems and assemblies can be prefabricated to improve efficiency during install.
- Ability to read and modify designs
- Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Journeyman Electrician with Industrial Electrical experience
- Ability to learn software
- Autodesk Revit experience
- Prior Industrial 2D/3D modeling experience
- Background in Industrial/Construction
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.