Our client is seeking a Test Engineering Technician for a direct hire role in Madison, WI due to continued growth and success.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
The Test Engineering Technician works within the manufacturing environment. This position would be working in a hands-on manufacturing environment where safety & quality are of utmost importance. Individuals in this role can expect to work amongst various disciplines of Engineers, Maintenance and Operations in our manufacturing atmosphere. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform testing and analyze and recommend corrective or preventative actions to assure or improve product/process quality or reliability.
- Troubleshoot & maintain plant tooling equipment
- Identify and implement new manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of equipment
- Assist with new product introductions by working with Design Engineers & Operations Departments
- Ensure safety throughout manufacturing practices, procedures and equipment.
Associates or better in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Electromechanical system design/development experience
- Experience with electrical diagnostic tools (DMM, Oscilloscope, etc)
- Experience developing in CAD environment (Solidworks or Autocad preferred)
- Controls programming experience (PLC or similar)
- Associate degree in engineering technology or related field
- Experience reading electrical schematics and understanding electrical systems is a plus
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.