Our client is the leading manufacturer of vertical conveyors that lift materials from one level to another far more efficiently, safely and cost effectively than other methods.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Provides product support to customers by taking incoming calls from customers and assisting with parts orders, returns and warranty.
- Generates quotations and receives and enters orders following through to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Customers may be direct product users, installers and dealers.
- Works with Engineering, Purchasing and all other departments to generate detailed quotations for field repairs and upgrades
- Processes sales orders, generates RGAs (Returned Goods Authorizations)
- Requires at least 5 years of Customer Service and Project Management experience
- Requires a strong technical background with knowledge of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems as well as VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Requires a mechanical aptitude with strong communication and customer service skills.
- Requires good written and verbal communications skills and a pleasant demeanor
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.