Our client manufactures pressure sensitive labels, flexible packaging, and folding cartons for customers in a broad range of markets. They are dedicated to bringing their customers the creativity, energy and problem-solving to help build their brands through innovative packaging solutions.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
The technical services manager will be a hands-on manager role, having direct account/territory technical assignments and specific project workload in addition to proactive management responsibilities across the team of pressure sensitive application engineers. These responsibilities will span the efforts pertaining to the process of product development, standardization of specific creation/control, testing procedures, establishment of general standard work to employ best practices, establishment and monitoring of key performance metrics.
- Works in conjunction with other divisional Technical Service Managers to bridge common best practices.
- Assigns Process Experts to identify, then establish the best practices and document standard work.
- Manages performance of individual Packaging Application Engineer personnel for Pressure Sensitive division. Determines resource allocation to balance work load evenly across personnel to support sales efforts in all territories.
- Participates in Supply Chain Vendor Management Team for establishing vendor/material strategy.
- Monitors new technology (equipment/materials) and associative cost/benefit to recommend course of action.
- Guides efforts to focus on annual Growth and Operational Major Initiatives as established by the Operations Team.
- Leads some Research based projects to start up new processes and/or develop new products.
- Leads team to continuously challenge status quo and improve standard work processes.
- Bachelor Degree of Science in an engineering or technology field required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials, and articulately present goals and action plans.
- Ability to adapt well to change and thrive in a fast pace, dynamic environment.
- Must be an assertive individual capable of some self-direction and goal setting.
- Commercial printing experience or education
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.