Our client was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of new and existing technologies and their applications to future products.
- Develop electrical and mechanical physical modeling for simulation.
- Use Systems identification techniques to experimentally validate models.
- Apply Machine learning techniques to analyze electrical and mechanical systems.
- Conduct DFMEAs, design reviews and failure investigations
- Create prototypes/demonstrators for selected technologies and complete feasibility following an optimized DVP&R.
- Maintain a data base of state-of-the-art technologies and trends relative to diagnostics prognostic machine learning physical modeling.
- Establish and maintain key external relationships with consultants, suppliers, national laboratories and Academic partners to understand technology trends and increase organization’s technical capabilities.
- Establish himself as a mentor to less experienced members of the organization.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or directly related Engineering degree
- 7 years of experience with Object Oriented languages: C++,C#, Java
- 7 years of experience with HTML, CSS, Angular, Node (SW)
- Experience in RTOS, state machine and algorithm design using the “C” language (firmware position)
- Experience in both analog and digital design utilizing microcontrollers (hardware position)
- Experience of microprocessor hardware interfacing techniques (e.g. IIC, SPIbus, EEprom, etc.)
- Experience in new product design and development
- Experience with schematic capture tools (hardware position)