Our client is a leading distributor of industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. As an essential business, they are currently experiencing significant growth and are a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
The Quality Assurance Analyst – WMS will plan and execute testing for the Warehouse Management System (WMS), Supply Chain systems and integrations.
- Plan and execute testing activities for WMS (Warehouse Management System), supply chain systems and integrations.
- Establish test scope and approach based on requirements, applications, and infrastructure.
- Plan and execute project testing.
- Support testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance, and user acceptance testing as a part of Agile / Scrum teams.
- Develop, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, suites, and cases.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience testing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- QA Lead / Test Lead experience.
- Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies.
Our client employees are working onsite. Client is committed to the safety of their employees and contractors. They have updated all operating policies to adhere to CDC recommended and WI mandated safety measures.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.