Our client is committed to their customers’ success by focusing on the quality of their employees, services, and products. Our client aspires to be the first-choice partner of value added flexible packaging solutions to the marketplace.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Under the direction of, and reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing technical support for manufacturing, service, sales personnel and clients. This is a direct hire role.
- Develop and Validate process specifications on new and existing products.
- Create and Maintain process text for all released products.
- Create and Maintain test sites in manufacturing for QC tasks.
- Create and Maintain Critical Repeat Monitoring System.
- Identify and Lead Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Seek cost reduction opportunities.
- Conduct Process Reliability/Capability Analyses.
- Lead Design of Experiments.
- Support CAPA process in manufacturing.
- Work directly with customers to optimize product performance to meet their expectations.
- Develop and Maintain Machine Monitoring System.
- Lead evaluations and production scale-up related to new product or process development.
- Lead Engineering Studies in manufacturing.
- Consult with vendors of raw materials and process equipment in order to ensure that reliable and repeatable processes are in place to maintain or improve product quality.
- Technical responsibility for all manufacturing processes used in the creation of Glenroy products.
- Lead new technology investigations.
- Lead new equipment procurement and qualifications.
- Assist in Facilities Coordination with regard to new equipment.
- Coach, guide and develop employees as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrate analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Proficient in statistical analysis software (Minitab preferred).
- Familiarity with CAD software AutoCAD 2014 and Solidworks 2014
- Ability to actively listen to customer and plant issues, efficiently troubleshoot problems and implement solutions in a timely and customer focused manner
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of industrial experience in flexographic printing, polymer processing, film laminations, or pouching preferred.
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.