Job Description Summary:
Duties for this role include but not limited to: Code and unit test changes to computer programs from program specifications as well as documenting and maintaining those programs.
Job Specific Information:
· Design, develop and implement accounting, payroll, applicant tracking, HRIS/HRMS Software enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
· Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
· Work with other programmers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
· Review requirements and data models and translate into responsive applications and architecture.
· Track and resolve software defects.
· Support test execution including system level and integration tests.
Qualified candidate must prove proficiency in the following:
· MVC 5.2
· HTML 5
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
Ideal candidate will have experience:
· Programming Accounting Software, Applicant Tracking Software, HRIS/HRMS software
· Microsoft T-SQL
· Crystal Reports
· Entity Framework 6.2+
· Entity Framework Code First Design Practices
· Responsive Design
· Microsoft Azure
· Unit / QA Testing of your own and other team members’ code
· App development for iPhone and Android
· Self-motivated, with ability to problem solve and develop software solutions