Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of diaphragm compressors and hydrogen re-fueling stations. They have been manufacturing diaphragm compressors for use in the specialty gas, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, research and renewable energy industries.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Design Electrical/ controls systems for NEC, CeC, ATEX and IEC Ex Codes and Standards
- Knowledge of NEC, UL-508/ 698A
- Knowledge of Hazardous Area designs and standards is required
- Work with the assembly/ fabrication teams to implement designs
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, modify, and commission control system applications.
- Specify control system hardware and instrumentation.
- Read, understand, develop, and modify control system design documents including diagrams, drawings (P&ID, control system schematics, wiring drawings, I/O lists, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings, etc.) and written design specifications (Functional Specifications, Users Manuals, Sequence of Operations, etc.).
- Develop and install control systems in a cost effective and timely manner in accordance with project schedules, budgets, customer requirements, and equipment specifications.
- Report on and/or present progress and status of projects and assignments in various formats to internal and external audiences.
- Provide assistance to Technical Support and Service personnel.
- Some travel to other facilities, vendors, or customer sites may be necessary.
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering or Associate Degree in Electrical and Controls Design with experience
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of AS/ISO 9001
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to complete projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from teammates, direct reports, management, and internal and external customers.
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.