- Analyze, design, and refactor business applications to bring them up to current standards
- Maintain integrity of high level design and architecture by participating in design/code reviews
- Identify and implement problem resolutions and perform system and risk analysis
- Partner with project teams to translate business and functional requirements into technical design
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering is preferred, equivalent experience considered.
- Passion for software development with diverse experience including new development, support and maintenance.
- Minimum of 7 years’ demonstrated experience with Microsoft stack working across tiers (Object-Oriented design, C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Web API)
- Strong experience working with SQL Server and other database technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal clients, business analysts, project managers and other developers to elicit requirements and successfully implement software projects.
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Lean development environment, successfully collaborating within and across teams.
- Data integration experience a plus.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing IT and Engineering solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex IT and Engineering problems.