Our client is positioned to be a world-class provider of innovative and socially responsible engineered material coating solutions that address the anticipated needs of the global market.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Support the Operations Manager to achieve team and production goals.
- Lead the shift to achieve results – Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Members to meet established production levels.
- Promote a safe work environment to eliminate workforce incidents/injuries.
- Ensure Team Member safety and improvement efforts
- Conduct investigations and oversee implementation of leading and trailing safety-related items.
- Investigate and determine root cause of production upsets using daily continuous improvement with design team members.
- Develop Standard Work Procedures and provide instruction
- Assist with yield improvement efforts for operations
- Assist with XP trials within operations
- Effectively address hourly employee performance issues under the guidance of the Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations Management preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience and a basic knowledge of lean manufacturing methodology /initiatives with proven ability to lead teams.
- Highly self-motivated and process driven
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work all shifts.
- Continuous improvement leader who energizes and empowers others.
- Sense of urgency and ability to engage people in a positive manner to move outlined initiatives forward.
- Possess strong organizational skills and strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.