Our client is a leading pharmacy benefit manager. They continue to experience substantial growth by capitalizing on new and existing market opportunities and improved product offerings. Business growth and financial success are supported by the continued investment in technology, a commitment to operational excellence, and their workforce.
Under limited supervision, this position develops, designs and owns technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. This position will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a variety of technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to propose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
- Build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solve a range of straightforward problems. Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures. Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in development including ServiceNow development, configuration and administration, including but not limited to successful deployments as lead.
- Knowledge and experience in state and federal information security laws, including but not limited to HIPAA, NIST, PCI and all other applicable regulations.
- Prior pharmacy/medical claim experience preferred.
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project.
- Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem analysis skills to include the use of mathematical concepts to validate results.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional.
- Clear and concise communication with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision.