The Senior Digital Analyst – IoT/Renewable Energy delivers a broad range of innovative distributed energy solutions for Clients, while developing and implementing best practices for key stakeholders across the company. Main responsibilities of the Senior Digital Analyst include software development, ensuring system-level integration and interoperability, product releases, and engineering tasks, risk and issue management, project management and execution of medium to large technical, systems or business improvement projects within the company.
This exciting role is for our rapidly growing energy business that is creating the future of electricity. Our company is on the leading edge of clean energy solutions in the EV charging, microgrid, and energy storage markets. We continually develop our products, services and expertise to create positive change and leverage our resources in smarter ways. We utilize Internet of Energy (IoE) control platforms to ensure intelligent, comprehensive, and resilient electricity is delivered from an infrastructure that prioritizes the use of all available resources. The ideal candidate will provide support to business technology managers, team members, and external partners involved in project execution. Attention to detail, organization, communication, continuous learning, and self-initiative are key skills for this role.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred.
· 1+ years direct work experience in IoT technologies.
Work Schedule: Our remote, flexible work arrangements and supporting technology platforms promote work-life balance while providing a sense of connectivity to our industry-leading culture.
· Working knowledge of IoT technologies and a deep understanding of the core concepts.
· Knowledge with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
· Previous experience creating CI/CD pipelines and test automation.
· An understanding of embedded programming concepts.
· Demonstrated expertise developing, deploying, and monitoring software in Azure, AWS, or GCP both on the edge and in the cloud utilizing SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and Serverless compute models.
· Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, HTTP, LAN/WAN, wireless, and routing.
· Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, HELM, or other container platforms.
· Knowledge of RESTful API’s and microservices architectures.
· Experience with MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Redis, event-driven architecture, MQTT, and Hive MQ is desired.
- Be the catalyst that enables our platforms and technologies to deliver customer outcomes that support sustainability and resiliency, as well as optimal financial and operational performance.
- Support the Energy by EnTech digital roadmap.
- Develop and Monitor Energy by EnTech KPI’s in Dynatrace to drive continuous improvement in customer experiences.
- Become a trusted partner for EnTech senior leaders, Engineering and NOC teams.
- Be the technical expert and liaison between Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT).
- Be the IT leader that understand implications and scalability opportunities of existing enterprise investments, cybersecurity, toolsets, and skillsets to apply to the EnTech business.
- Designing, developing, and supporting web, IoT, API and mobile applications using a variety of technologies.
- Coach, mentor and motivate project team members and contractors.
- Maintain a focus on UI/UX in conjunction with the business and other stakeholders.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.