Our clients introduced the first system for preserving food at ultra-low temperatures products that are built in our own American facilities where we can control every step of the manufacturing process. The materials are premium grade, the technologies state of the art, and the craftsmanship of the highest caliber.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Engineer new product development refrigeration systems and component designs to meet regulatory standards and performance requirements.
- Generate and convert ideas into working design solutions while working independently and within cross-functional teams.
- Utilize simulation to concept and develop designs.
- Testing and data analysis
- Develop and evaluate design alternatives based on cost, quality and performance.
- Resolve on-going issues as related to agency, assembly, reliability, fabrication and testing.
- Active member of the new product development team with a willingness to work with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for engineering changes on their designs
- Direct and guide lab technicians, designers and drafters while completing tasks to meet project goals.
- Plan, schedule and organize workload.
- Self-starter who is able to satisfy goals and timelines.
- Strong knowledge of heat transfer, thermodynamics and fluid dynamics
- Experience in modeling/simulation and development of refrigeration systems
- Experience with CFD (preferred would be Fluent)
- Ability to work in environments experiencing routine and rapid change
- Microsoft Office products
- Design of Experiments knowledge preferred
- Refrigeration systems design experience => 5 years
- Related engineering design experience => 5-10 years
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.