How you will do it:
What we look for:
- As an individual contributor, you will design and implement new features as well as diagnose, and debug issues reported from the field or internal security teams.
- Work as part of the support team to develop and test software patches to provide resolution.
- Review decisions with Technical Architects and Product Managers to maintain functionality and software design through the patching process.
- Diagnose performance bottlenecks on resource-limited embedded hardware and platforms.
- Investigate and resolve identity and authentication-related defects
- Upgrade 3rd party libraries and components as vulnerabilities are discovered.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of software development experience developing software products.
- Outstanding software development skills with ability to design, implement, analyze and resolve debug issues with performance or design.
- Strong coding experience with object-oriented programming is required; C#.NET preferred.
- Ability to work in a CI/CD workflow – bring new ideas with you!
- Full-stack preferred and/or strong interest to learn full-stack software development: Windows server and Embedded controller, UI front-end, services back-end, and knowledge of installation software.
- Passion for Technology: Quickly learn new technologies, have a passion for software and a pulse on industry trends.
- Global Perspective: Ability to work collaboratively with teams across the world.
- Working experience with AngularJS, REST API.
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0 (Identity Server 3-4 / Duende Identity Server / Okta / Ping Identity).
- Experience working on both Windows and Linux operating systems, including debugging.
- History working with Arduino / Raspberry PI is a plus.
- Experience with dependency injection / async programming is a plus.
- Experience with PKCE (Proof Key for Code Exchange) authentication is a plus.
Our client is looking for well-rounded developers to assist with security fixes (replacing 3rd party libraries, patching security issues) within their software. This would not be considered a heavy security role, but they are doing security related patched and library upgrades etc. It is a .net C# environment and they will be working on mainly windows platforms, but may have to jump on different systems as issues come in. This person needs to be self sufficient and have the ability to pick things up on their own. This is a great opportunity to join a global company on a contract to hire role that would be working on their flagship product.
- Must have C# development experience.
- Must have experience fixing patches, replacing or upgrading third party libraries.
- Must have security patch fixing experience.
- working with embbeded software or embedded teams would be a plus