Reporting & Integrations Analyst II
Our client is a leading pharmacy benefit manager. They continue to experience substantial growth by capitalizing on new and existing market opportunities and improved product offerings. Business growth and financial success are supported by the continued investment in technology, a commitment to operational excellence, and their workforce.
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for designing, creating, and executing analytical products including standard reporting, custom reporting, import/export data files and simulation models. Works with staff to produce routine reports that provide valuable insight for all areas of the business to enable continuous business improvements with current practices, products, and services.
This is a hybrid work role, onsite/remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Work with business users and decision makers at various levels within the organization to understand business data needs and translate them into the required reporting solutions. Develop and execute standard reports and data files using AS/400 and MS SQL Server data query tools and provide to users. Assist with the development of custom reports.
2. Interpret standard data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets. Refer complex projects to higher-level staff for review.
3. Complete daily production tasks, not limited to, eligibility processing, controlled substance reporting, claim cycle reporting, SUPPORT Act reporting, pharmacy network credentialing reporting, and provider network audit reporting escalating issues when necessary
4. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs. Support corporate initiatives and projects related to data requests and analytical products. Submit routine reports to internal staff and executive team as requested. Devote up to 10% of time providing quality management reporting for the mail service pharmacy.
5. Initially validate results to ensure data integrity of the reports and/or files produced.
6. Work with internal customers on custom data reporting and file requests to define requirements, create queries to meet requirements, conduct testing, and any import/export processes. Establish and document report data formatting, delivery methods, and maintenance procedures.
7. Serve as technical resource on implementations with clients, partners, vendors to establish data exchange, writing data mapping specifications for custom file layouts. This includes developing and testing eligibility data files, claim files, and custom extracts/reporting with clients, partners, and vendors, defining profiles, and documenting procedures.
8. Train internal and external users on reporting tools and provide ongoing support. Work with external customers and system vendors to coordinate data file transfers.
9. May provide technical direction to support staff. Use existing procedures to solve routine and non-routine problems. Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures by performing structured work assignments. Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
10. Complete other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, and/or Statistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous related experience such as authoring SQL queries and using report writing tools with SSRS preferred.
· Prior pharmacy/medical claim data reporting and analysis preferred.
· Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Basic knowledge of data modeling, database design, and data mining.
· Solid problem analysis skills to include the use of mathematical concepts to validate results.
· Developing analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional.
· Clear and concise communication with solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
· Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision
TotalTek is a minority-owned Technology Company specializing in IT and Engineering solutions. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation combined with our onshore and offshore capabilities offer unparalleled delivery options for our clients. We live our core value of Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike – it’s why we know TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.