Our client has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Define and grow team competency
- Assign work to and evaluate work performance of team members
- Lead root cause investigation and implementation of corrective actions to permanently eliminate internal and external sources of scrap and rework
- Lead APQP activities for new programs
- Drive timely disposition of non-conformance reports
- Develop, document and implement process controls to ensure product is manufactured to meet requirements
- Coordinate customer and third party observed inspections
- Ensure on-time and accurate submission of quality records to customers
- Perform quality systems process analysis and implement improvements to make the quality system more effective
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership and direct report experience
- Ability to deploy team members across several Quality Objectives to achieve specific outcomes
- Excels at problem-solving through research and the application of basic quality tools
- Strong understanding of process control implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action-oriented with ability to establish working relationship with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Blueprint reading including weld symbology and GD&T
- Proficient with modern office software and applications
- Ability to plan, organize, collect, and communicate data and potential solutions surrounding manufacturing challenges
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.