Our client is a medical device organization that is modernizing diagnostics and empowering the physician-patient interaction with real-time diagnostics and healthcare analytics.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
This role will be responsible for supporting incoming parts and material inspections, NCMR generation and participation in material review board activities.
- Perform incoming inspections of mechanical and electronic parts/materials required to support ongoing medical devices, assay development, and manufacturing activities.
- Perform incoming part, first article, and material inspections in accordance with company procedures and applicable iso standards.
- Generate NCMR, quarantine parts and materials, and track suspect material to resolution when discrepancies are identified, develop solutions, and create opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to the management of quality events such as non-conformances and corrective and preventive actions, and supplier corrective action requests (scars) to meet company objectives.
- Maintain receiving and quarantine inventory and support shipping and receiving activities, as necessary.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, quality system, and procedures.
- Maintains appropriate documentation related to quality assurance tests and inspections.
- Ensures all inspection documents are accurate, organized, filed appropriately
- 5-7 years of experience with incoming inspection of electromechanical parts and materials
- Experience using inspection measurement tools such as digital calipers, micrometers, height, pin gages, dial indicator, and gage blocks.
- Attention to detail with an ability to review technical documentation consistently and accurately.
- Ability to interact with multiple disciplines and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and utilize good problem-solving skills within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Associates Degree in technical related discipline.
- Solid understating of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), interpreting mechanical drawings, defining measurement techniques, performing inspections and documenting data.
- Experience within in the medical device field.
- Experience with OGP Smartscope and Great Plains ERP is a plus.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.