Our client is a leading distributor of industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. As an essential business, they are currently experiencing significant growth and are a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will plan and execute application tests.
- Plan and execute project testing activities / application testing.
- Support testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user acceptance testing as a part of Agile/ Scrum teams.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test suites and cases.
- Determine data needs, create needed test data.
- Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
- Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing.
- Document, analyze, and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects, and work with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Partner with Solution Analysts and Project Managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable, and accurately tested.
- Track and report on test status using established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
- Drive established (QA) practices and methodology for Uline's IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
- Work with teams without a QA representative to communicate, implement, and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Collaborate with QA Manager and QA Team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Work under moderate supervision with some latitude.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years of experience with formal test tools.
- QA Lead / Test Lead experience.
- Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability work in team based environments.
- Analytical, detail oriented, self-motivated and adaptable.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager are a plus.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics is a plus.
- Experience performing API testing is a plus.
Our client employees are working onsite. Client is committed to the safety of their employees and contractors. They have updated all operating policies to adhere to CDC recommended and WI mandated safety measures.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.