Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to advise and ensue appropriate continual and repeated testing around/for projects/changes and serve as a conduit in delivering quality results in an agile/lean environment.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and coordinate effectively among disparate business and IT teams while navigating complex and ambiguous situations, roles, business problems, etc.
- Understand the requirements and come up with Test Scenarios, including reviewing with business partners and identifying use cases with business partners
- Perform manual Testing for all the new changes that are being developed for various files including Inclusion File, Custom Portfolio and Address files. The Data Validation is normally done by writing SQL queries to pull the data as per the business logic from the source and validate the same against the target file
- Determine quality coverage and plan help to design testing strategy
- Analyze results of manual and automated test runs determine cause of failures and with Business Analyst
- Deliver results and issues found during automation or manual testing and provide appropriate reports
- Own and update of Quality Action Plan.
- A minimum of five (5) years of prior IT and/or Business-related experience, including at least three (3) years related testing experience
- Ability to partner with Business Analysts and Product Owners to review system requirements, identify areas to be tested, and identification of user roles
- Ability to partner with Development and Architecture to review system designs, identify technical challenges, automation candidates, and understand how software solutions are employed along with the relationship to the business process flow
- Experience, comfort level and success working in agile/Lean environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing IT and Engineering solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex IT and Engineering problems.