Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of diaphragm compressors and hydrogen re-fueling stations. They have been manufacturing diaphragm compressors for use in the specialty gas, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, research and renewable energy industries.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Develop, maintain, and control Project Schedule during the OTR phase.
- Coordinate labor, materials, and product to ensure project schedules and quality standards are met.
- Read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Understand and direct logistics, both domestic and international
- Review deliverables for quality and ensure our factory and vendors ship on time and accurately.
- Maintain strong relationships internally and with clients
- Assure that the job is performed to customer expectations and requirements.
- Attend production meetings.
- Lead and capture lessons learned and share with the team.
- Constant presence in production facilities to remain on top of changes and inventories.
- Coordinate with Project Engineer, Designers, Manufacturing Manager, Supply Chain personnel as necessary.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience is required.
- Engineering or manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic/self-starter.
- Logistics experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Logistics or equivalent Industrial Experience.
- PMP certification is a Plus
- Microsoft Project, MS Office.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.