Our client has used technology and experience as fuel for developing innovative air quality solutions. Since that initial incorporation, they have evolved into one of the only full-service mechanical contractors in the United States, specializing in industrial ventilation.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Participate and contribute to all aspects of projects including estimating and the generation of proposals as well as coordination of each job (purchasing, tool-crib, kick-off meetings, site specific safety plans, shop fabrication, etc.)
- Coordinate Design and Engineering efforts that are needed for the project(s)
- Maintain coordination of documentation procedures among the appropriate parties such as the owner, customer, sub-contractors, and shop or field services.
- Proactively work to grow and expand customer relationships and identify opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Visit job sites on a regular basis to properly monitor job progress and to reinforce company policies and procedures, specifically safety
- Coordinate with appropriate team members in order to manage the project budget, cost accounting, forecast and cost control measures in order to accurately forecast percent complete and job profitability during the billing process.
- Manage and review all change order requests or Additional Work Authorizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar field or a combination of equivalent work experience and education
- At least 3-8 years of project management experience working in a construction environment preferred
- Experience with sheet metal and fabrication preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/TrueViewer
- Knowledge of estimating software and estimating fabrications/installations
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings and specifications
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.