Our client designs, manufactures and integrates custom conveyors and product handling devices. They specialize in consulting with our customers to understand their unique challenges and delivering customized solutions that improve the efficiency and capacity of their production lines.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Create, revise and modify designs for mechanical conveyor, devices and other equipment
- Working with Mechanical Detailers to create bills of materials (BOM’s) for detail parts, weldments and assemblies
- Reading and understanding technical specifications and drawings
- Learning the equipment and industry from daily interaction with the Engineering Manager, Mechanical Designers and Project Managers
- Working with Applications and other departments that support Sales in developing solutions
- Prepare Approval Drawings for new orders
- Possible R&D Team participation
- Technical Degree
- AutoCAD 2D experience
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Mechanical Engineer or Designer with 5+ years of experience in conveyor or custom equipment
- AutoCAD 3D (Inventor) or Solidworks experience
- Understanding of various product manufacturing processes as it relates to material handling
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.