Program Manager – Planning Process & Systems Background
Program Manager - Planning Process & Systems Background
The Meta Reality Labs (RL) Business Enablement Team (BET) Project Management Office (PMO) has the responsibility of enabling capabilities to create a foundational and scalable business - from end-to-end from research and prototypes to the movement of mass production products through supply chain to customers. In this role you will be planning and executing large, cross-functional programs to bring new supply chain capabilities to life and enable new market entry. The team serves Supply/Factory/Fulfillment Planning, Customer Operations, Order Management, Sourcing, Forward and Reverse Logistics, Trade and Compliance, Customer Service and Product Development functions. As a Program Manager you will deliver (including hands-on project management) end-to-end solutions from people, process, and systems perspectives. You will partner with cross-functional (XFN) teams within the organization (including: tax, trade, finance, procurement, security, legal, IT, trade ops) to enable capabilities to scale the business in a sustainable way.
- Work with cross-functional partners to deliver projects from initiation through close within supply chain and strategic sourcing and manufacturing operation functions.
- Work within an agile delivery methodology to develop and support sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives and develop cross functional project plans, including partnership with technology teams, vendors, and leaders.
- Implement program, project & change management frameworks, processes, and templates “right-sized” for speed, scale, and seamless implementation through project cycle.
- Lead with change management thinking and incorporate into project plans through the life of the project including communications, understanding change impacts, road shows and training.
- Foster broad cross-functional collaboration and alignment to drive communication, integrated planning, and execution.
- Conduct process improvement initiatives related to project scope. Ensure sustainability of new processes.
- 10+ years of experience initiating, managing, and executing highly cross-functional projects and programs to deliver technology and business solutions.
- Experience conducting process improvement assessments and implementations and driving qualitative and quantitative improvements
- Business knowledge of key supply chain processes across planning, sourcing, and logistics.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Master's Degree (MBA or MA) or equivalent experience
- Project/Program Management certification (e.g. PMP or PgMP)
E2Open Supply Planning or Oracle Supply Planning on the business side/operations side.
- Critical role as the team does supply planning, forecasting (from sales team), also this team promises dates to clients so their level of experience is critical to the success of this role.
- This title is for a Program Manager and will need to also have hands on Project Management experience.
- Projects are small to medium projects.
- Will not have budget responsibilities, nor will have an expectation for budget management.
- Focus will be on scope, managing risk, communication, etc.
- MUST have supply chain knowledge & experience.
- Strong communication skills across the leadership team.
Location: Remote, but Sunnyvale area preferred