The Meta Reality Labs (MRL) Business Enablement Team (BET) Project Management Office (PMO) has the responsibility of enabling capabilities to create a foundational and scalable business - from end-to-end from research and prototypes to the movement of mass production products through supply chain to customers. In this role you will be planning and executing large, cross-functional programs to bring new supply chain capabilities to life and enable new market entry. The team serves Supply/Factory/Fulfillment Planning, Customer Operations, Order Management, Sourcing, Forward and Reverse Logistics, Trade and Compliance, Customer Service and Product Development functions. As a Program Manager you will deliver (including hands-on project management) end-to-end solutions from people, process, and systems perspectives. You will partner with cross-functional (XFN) teams within the organization (including: tax, trade, finance, procurement, security, legal, IT, trade ops) to enable capabilities to scale the business in a sustainable way.
- Work with cross-functional partners to deliver projects from initiation through close within supply chain and strategic sourcing and manufacturing operation functions.
- Work within an agile delivery methodology to develop and support sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives and develop cross functional project plans, including partnership with technology teams, vendors, and leaders.
- Implement program, project & change management frameworks, processes, and templates “right-sized” for speed, scale, and seamless implementation through project cycle.
- Lead with change management thinking and incorporate into project plans through the life of the project including communications, understanding change impacts, road shows and training.
- Foster broad cross-functional collaboration and alignment to drive communication, integrated planning, and execution.
- Conduct process improvement initiatives related to project scope. Ensure sustainability of new processes.
- 10+ years of experience initiating, managing, and executing highly cross-functional projects and programs to deliver technology and business solutions.
- Experience conducting process improvement assessments and implementations and driving qualitative and quantitative improvements
- Business knowledge of key supply chain processes across planning, sourcing, and logistics.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Master's Degree (MBA or MA) or equivalent experience
- Project/Program Management certification (e.g. PMP or PgMP)