Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of diaphragm compressors and hydrogen re-fueling stations. They have been manufacturing diaphragm compressors for use in the specialty gas, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, research and renewable energy industries.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Plan and schedule production schedules to meet product demand at the site.
- Plan and schedule all associated production and support activities including intermediates, product shipment, facility and equipment maintenance.
- Work with QA, QC and Material Management to ensure raw materials are tested, released, and available to support all manufacturing and support activities.
- Work with Document Control to ensure all documents (i.e. batch records and packaging records) are ready for Manufacturing.
- Build strong relationships and communication with all functions.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting, capacity planning, and production planning.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant science, engineering or similar discipline preferred.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience preferred
- 2+ years of scheduling experience in cGMP manufacturing environment desired.
- Experience in material planning and/or finite scheduling in a medium to high volume environment, knowledge of scheduling platforms preferred.
- Experience in lean, operational excellence, six sigma, or continuous improvement, and process mapping preferred. Supports an environment that encourages continuous improvement, best practices and appropriate risk taking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the company.
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics and cell therapy (or related) manufacturing.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.