When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer will be an experienced engineer with solid engineering principles and code knowledge. This individual must have the ability to use computer software for process design and layouts.
- The majority of the time is spent in the office providing engineering.
- Occasionally, this individual will go to jobsites and attend project meetings.
- Working knowledge of 3A, PMO and equipment design a plus.
- Software experience shall include modeling in Autodesk REVIT, Microsoft Excel, and other process specialty software.
- Experience in designing layouts, conveyors, inspection equipment, as well as general process equipment on various elevations.
- Experience with calculating general mechanical equipment such as conveyor speeds, pumps, valves and fluid pressures.
- Design experience should include layout & design of packaging lines, process flow, product and rate analysis.
- Bachelor's degre in related field
- 5-8 years experience
- Solid understanding of designing layouts, conveyors, and process equipment.
- P&ID knowledge
- Experience with Revit, BIM, Solidworks
- Understanding of drawings, P&IDs, process equipment
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.