Our clients introduced the first system for preserving food at ultra-low temperatures products that are built in our own American facilities where we can control every step of the manufacturing process. The materials are premium grade, the technologies state of the art, and the craftsmanship of the highest caliber.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Review, comment, edit, and provide feedback on existing and new code bases
- Develop architectural and design direction
- Advance testing and developing strategies for the team
- Paired coding and development
- Endpoint and regression testing and test development
- Evaluate 3rd party work and processes for compliance with internal standards
- Support lab and engineering personnel in organization
- Provide algorithm development and support for systems engineers
- Assist Test Engineering personnel in production environment
- Strong balance between timeline and requirements delivery a must
- Ability to innovate for the long term
- Work on advanced technologies including AI, ML, and IoT
- GUI systems development
- Contribute to unit, system, and automated platform test strategies
- Provide team leadership and mentoring for other engineers
- Potential to manage direct reports
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
- Bachelors or better in Computer/Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years: Industry or related experience in software development
- C, C++, C #, programming experience
- Python experience
- UL 60730
- Agile/Scrum Project environment familiarity
- Embedded System design experience
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.