TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Maintenance Mechanic- PLC: 2nd & 3rd Shift Anaheim, CA, US Install, maintain, and repair machinery and equipment (e.g.- Seamers, conveyor systems, motors, pumps, production machines) in a beverage manufacturing establishment. This is a direct hire role.
• Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times.
• Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
• Perform basic metal fabrication using hand tools, lathe and end mill.
• Repair bearings, belt sprockets, chains and gearboxes.
• Repair compressed air systems.
• Repair conveyor controls and devices. PLC and related equipment programming.
• Perform conveyor lubrication and inspection, downline and fill room lubrication.
• Repair and inspect hydraulic powered equipment.
• Perform Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures when necessary.
• Install and repair PVC, copper, stainless and steel pipe systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair pumps and valves.
• Adjust, repair and maintain various production equipment including, dud detector, cap sorter, bulk unloading system, silo system, chlorine injection systems, conveyors, depalletizers, labeling equipment, fillers, rinsers, shrink wrap machines, air dryers, case coders, blend room equipment, and other production systems and equipment.
• Maintain and repair HTST processes for process operations.
• Maintain and repair Nitrogen Injection systems.
• Maintain and repair Repack equipment.
• Maintain and repair Tea Brew system.
• Maintain and repair Clean in Place (CIP) systems.
• Change over, maintain, troubleshoot and repair fillers.
• Maintain and repair can level sensors and dud detectors.
• Change over, adjust, set up, maintain and repair can line seamers.
• Adjust and repair Vision and X-Ray Systems.
• Assist with training Maintenance Mechanics.
• Observes mechanical devices in observation and listens to their sounds to locate cause of trouble.
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• Repairs and/or replaces defective parts.
• Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
• Lubricates and clean parts.
• Start devices to test their performance.
• Set up and operate drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
• Maintain and document preventative maintenance program.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment.
• Initiate purchase order for parts.
• Perform troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance, welding and preventative maintenance on downstream equipment (e.g.- casers, multi-packers, palletizers).
• Competency with hand tools, power tools, welding and machine shop equipment.
• Master trainer of plant equipment.
• Other duties as assigned at discretion of management
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with customers, co-workers, and management.
• Regular and punctual attendance.
• Work scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as required.
• To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each fundamental task listed above satisfactorily.
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.