Our client is a nationally renowned steel product manufacturer and supplier with facilities across the Midwest.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Our client is looking to add an experienced mechanical maintenance professional to their night shift operations team.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment, including: hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, overhead traveling cranes, gearboxes, rolls, and power transmissions.
- Perform preventative maintenance, inspection, calibration, installation on equipment.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators to diagnose and repair issues.
- Communicate with team members and adhere to quality, safety, and documentation guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two plus years’ industrial maintenance experience or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of, experience in: machining, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication, plumbing, power transmission, gearing, conveyors, fans, overhead cranes.
- Experience and proficient use of maintenance equipment and tools including metal working, drill presses, saws, and grinders.
- Certificate of Completion of Apprenticeship, Journeyman Certification, or equivalent work experience.
- Fabrication and welding experience (SMAW, MIG and/or TIG).
- Steel industry experience.
- Basic understanding of electrical drives
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.