Our client specializes in the conceptual design, engineering, and manufacturing of water-based parts washers and parts cleaning systems for the industrial products market.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Prepares accurate engineering drawings on a timely basis using Solidworks and/or
- Assist in the coordination of manufacturing sub-contractor(s).
- Evaluate and select purchased components for proper application, cost effectiveness,
lead time, etc.
- Inspect purchased components for accuracy.
- Prepare parts descriptions for purchase and identification purposes.
- Prepare equipment manuals and related customer information/documentation.
- Assign drawing and part numbers as needed.
- Perform project review to check accuracy of components charged to project.
- Perform engineering calculations in a neat and orderly fashion and file document in the
- Perform part test cleaning/evaluations as requested.
- Assist with equipment troubleshooting and field service as requested.
- Manage projects with assistance of Design Engineer/Project Engineer.
- Ability to oversee complete projects from design to run-off.
- Experience using Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks accurately within acceptable and/or requested
- Educational background and/or experience in mechanical design/engineering.
- Experience/knowledge related to industrial cleaning equipment.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.