Our client designs and builds many other custom equipment retrofits as well as our line of standard flexo presses, unwinds and rewinds, single- and two-sided coaters, pull roll sections, slitter sections, and drying systems.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Prepare diagrams and drafts for mechanical devices and machines
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls
- Produce three-dimensional models.
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using Solidworks.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Certificate or Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Design Technology required
- Minimum of two years of experience in mechanical design, preferably in the printing and coating industry.
- Experience in design, repair, and analysis of printing equipment.
- Occasional Travel – 10%
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.