Our clients focus has been on the conceptualization, design, and implementation of material handling and conveying systems, and specifically in the food and raw food handling markets.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Drafting and designing conveyors that meet engineering and manufacturing standards for use by customers. Create sketches, layouts and cross sections exercising a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Puts together designs and general drawings independently based on information and feedback from
- Applications and the Sales Department based on individual customers specifications and needs.
- Issue Bills of Material, Layout Drawings, Section Drawings, Part Drawings, Assembly Drawings.
- Work with assembly to make sure designs are constructed and implemented correctly.
- Lead assembly in kickoff meetings at the start of projects.
- Inspect and report on projects before shipping of equipment.
- Keep on top of current trends and work with the Standard Committee to continually approve designs and design quality
- Establish and help maintain great working relationships with inhouse team by providing them with exceptional service, timely response, and quality designs and responses
- Mechanical Engineering background
- 3+ years of experience in the conveyor, material handling, or a related industry
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, or related degree/experience preferred
- Must have experience using AutoCAD for drafting
- Solid Works or Inventer 3D experience a plus
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.