Our client provides robust robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for a multitude of industries that include glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper and metals.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Efficient industrial equipment design, drafting and procurement to ensure our robot based automated solutions perform to our customers’ standards: including but not limited to EOAT, conveyors, complex machines, stands, pneumatics/vacuum, hydraulics, and safety components
- Trouble-shooting complex application and technical problems with our talented team of engineers and technicians to develop the most cost-effective and complete solution
- Participating in regular project meetings to ensure projects are on time and progressing as planned
- Creating and cataloguing of sales and engineering drawings and spare parts lists and other engineering documents in Excel, Access, Adobe, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Ensuring a smooth project start up by supporting our Engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering / 2-year certificate in Mechanical Design or equivalent
- Deep desire to be an efficient machine designer
- 2+ years of experience designing automation equipment (with 4-year degree)/ 4+ years of experience (with 2-year certificate)
- Proficiency working in Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD– required
- Proficiency working in Autodesk Vault -preferred
- Experience assisting Sales in developing proposals, estimating and creating Sales drawings – a plus
- Experience with ABB, Fanuc and Staubli robots – a plus
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.