Our client is an industry-leader in design and manufacturing of end of line packaging equipment solutions and packaging automation, as well as systems integration.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Research, analyze, design, and document new packaging equipment
- Provide assistance on newly designed equipment in the assigned focus factory as needed.
- Apply the latest engineering developments, technology, techniques, and components in new designs and upgrades.
- Review and develop documentation of component and product specifications with input from product management.
- Understand and apply various analytic and process based tools
- Perform mechanical design work and documentation.
- Test and document results to specification.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and 5 years related experience, OR a two-year post high school diploma/certificate in mechanical design and a minimum of 10 years of relevant design experience.
- Solid Works proficient.
- Demonstrated effective verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective written skills.
- Experience preparing engineering documentation.
- AutoCAD experience
- Professional Engineering Registration.
- Experience in the Packaging industry.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (mainly inter-company)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.