TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Our client has an immediate need for a Mechanical Assembler Lead. The Mechanical Assembler Lead will be responsible:
- Building mechanical assemblies with received parts utilizing supplied drawings
- Working with the Manufacturing Manager to determine priority assemblies
- Overseeing activities of the Mechanical Assembly Team to ensure that the members remain focused on the given tasks and priorities
- Assisting with the design process by red lining drawings when modifications are required
- Making adjustments to mechanical assemblies to improve performance
- Working closely with and communicating with our talented team of engineers and technicians
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Mechanical Assembly
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.