Our clients introduced the first system for preserving food at ultra-low temperatures products that are built in our own American facilities where we can control every step of the manufacturing process. The materials are premium grade, the technologies state of the art, and the craftsmanship of the highest caliber.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Analyze and recommend corrective or preventative actions to assure or improve product/process quality or reliability.
- Troubleshoot & maintain plant tooling equipment
- Identify and implement new manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of equipment
- Assist with new product introductions by working with Design Engineers & Operations Departments
- Ensure safety throughout manufacturing practices, procedures and equipment.
- Associates or better in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Experience with the operation of and programming of CNC controlled equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLC controlled equipment
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must be able to learn on the fly, be an excellent problem solver, and be able to work independently
- Experience reading electrical schematics and understanding electrical systems is a plus
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.