Our client has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Identify, develop and evaluate manufacturing techniques that support production improvements that can be captured through quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Compile justifications for equipment or technologies that support tangible analysis for improvements which target an 18 month ROI or better.
- Assist in the selection, purchase and installation of new multimillion dollar equipment.
- Work with engineering when designing new products to ensure manufacturability.
- Work with product research and development to assist with designing test stand and fixtures for manufacturing of new products and specify new machines and processes.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of tool drawings, fixtures, gaging, design concepts, shop orders, and concepts in accordance with the R&D and Quality Assurance functions.
- Participate in the development of processes, tooling, fixtures, setups and CNC machine programs.
- Document manufacturing processes for engine assembly and engine testing using ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or technical field;
- hands-on manufacturing experience is required.
- Manufacturing experience in one or more of the following areas is required: engine assembly, engine testing, metal fabrication, robotic welding, CNC machining and grinding, painting, piping and heat treating processes.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in CAD and CAM programs. (SolidWorks, Pro Engineer or similar 3D modeling experience)
- Occasional Travel – 10%
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.