Our client has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Identify, develop and evaluate manufacturing techniques that support production improvements that can be captured through quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Compile justifications for equipment or technologies that support tangible analysis for improvements which target an 18 month ROI or better.
- Assist in the selection, purchase and installation of new multi-million-dollar equipment.
- Work with engineering when designing new products to ensure manufacturability.
- Employ ergonomic strategies that promote a safe, employee friendly work environment.
- Work with product research and development to assist with designing test stand and fixtures for manufacturing of new products and specify new machines and processes.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of tool drawings, fixtures, gaging, design concepts, shop orders, and concepts in accordance with the R&D and Quality Assurance functions.
- Participate in the development of processes, tooling, fixtures, setups and CNC machine programs.
- Perform time studies to develop, implement and validate manufacturing time requirements to produce engine parts and determine cost data.
- Develop work instructions for current, new and/or updated manufacturing techniques.
- Provide support in production departments by performing root cause corrective actions, solutions and resolve production problems on parts written up for nonconformance reports (NCR’s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or technical field; OR an Associate’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical or technical field OR 5-8 yrs experience programming 4 & 5 axis CNC machines offline and hands-on manufacturing experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in Solid Modeling CAD systems and CAM programs offline. (Solid Works, Esprit is preferred)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.