Our client has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Assign daily duties to maintenance technicians. Ensure down equipment has plan for repair
- Issue requisitions as required
- Support purchasing on identifying alternate solutions for components
- Provide expertise / assist in Facility projects
- Initiate / project management of certain capital projects
- Interface with outside contractors to accomplish required work
- Solicit quotes as needed from outside vendors
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, environmental safety and health regulations and manufacturing practices in providing a safe work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or technical field; OR an Associate’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical or technical field OR 5-8 yrs experience in maintenance environment.
- Experience planning out Maintenance team work
- Experience with Facilities / Mechanicals of Industrial complex
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with, teach, coach and influence all levels of employees within the maintenance environment to build consensus and then execute to plan.
- Must be self-motivated to pursue cutting edge knowledge of industry benchmarks and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Projects.
- Experience working with an ERP system is beneficial. (Oracle is preferred)
- Experience with CribMaster or CMMS type system or equivalent
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.