Our client provides robust robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for a multitude of industries that include glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper and metals.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Following the robotics system to the customer site to supervise customer provided riggers and ensure proper alignment and installation
- Interfacing with the customer to diagnose problems during installation
- Performing mechanical assembly & wiring
- Marking up drawings for the engineering team
- Creating prototypes or making modifications to components
- Preparing systems for power up, basic I/O checks and verifying pneumatic and mechanical completion of the system
- Performing quality checks to meet customer quality standards
- Working closely with and communicating with our talented team of engineers and technicians
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering / 2-year Technical Degree, High School Diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Show attention to detail to meet customer standards
- Ability to follow instructions to complete assignments
- Previous experience with mechanical or electrical assembly a plus
- Working knowledge of common hand and power tools and experience with manual vertical milling machine, lathe, drill press and welding preferred
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.