Our client is a leading manufacturer of hearing and respiratory products, very busy making masks for COVID-19.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Ideal candidates will Maintain mechanical, electrical, and plumbing HVAC systems in 6 building facility. This is a direct hire role.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with internal and external clients.
- Respond to customer service requests in a timely manner.
- Respond to emergency calls.
- Performs maintenance to ensure the highest level of efficiency without disruption to the business.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend system upgrades.
- Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs.
- Solicit proposals for outsourced work.
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensure their work meets standards.
- Accurate and timely completion of work order requests.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing HVAC
- High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-year experience in a facilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical ability to walk job sites on uneven terrain.
- Ability to work at heights and from ladders.
- Ability to regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Respond to off-hour emergency calls
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.