Assist in the development/deployment as well as provide technical support and maintenance of the Company’s ERP system. This role requires a strong background in MS Dynamics 365, MS Business Central and Business Intelligence.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES
- Develop and maintain procedures for Item, Customer, Vendor, and other Master Data creation in the ERP system.
- Provide Help Desk responses for Users on questions or problems in the ERP or related systems.
- Act as the liaison with Aptean JustFood on technical aspects and issues for maintaining, upgrading or trouble-shooting the software.
- Develop, conduct and/or coordinate specific training for Users in MS Business Central and Aptean JustFood.
- Provide support to optimize integration between the Aptean JustFood and other software, such as the LIMs (e.g. Batchmaster) and TMS (e.g. Shippers Edge).
- Support the development and functionality across the User base for MS Business Central and Business Intelligence (BI), to analyze and manage the business.
- Identify and develop specific strategies and tactical plans to mitigate negative impacts due to customizations, for example during software upgrades or new version launches.
- Coordinate with the IT Generalist on all technical and procedural requirements for the effective, on-going use of the ERP system across Briess.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the Briess businesses, to be able to provide effective development and/or support for Master Data, Bill of Materials (BOM), Routing, Product Costing, Work Centers, and Cost Centers.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the Briess businesses, to be able to support best practices for Order Entry, MRP, Scheduling, Pick and Ship, Quality Hold/Release, AR/AP and other business processes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (or related field) and/or 3-5 years of IT support in a MS Dynamics 365 environment.
- Certification in MS Business Central along with strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize between many activities.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Visio, MS business intelligence and MS business central.
- Proficiency in Business Process Mapping and/or Value Stream Mapping and/or a Green Belt Lean/6 sigma is a plus.
- Process Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Food Manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Onsite with remote work blend.