Our client is a leading manufacturer of hearing and respiratory products, very busy making masks for COVID-19.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Ideal candidates will have both mechanical and electrical experience maintaining industrial automated machinery such as packaging or assembly equipment. This is a direct hire role.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of production equipment. Diagnose and resolve causes of electrical and mechanical malfunctions on all production equipment (including custom automated assembly and packaging machinery).
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, control systems, PLC’s, HMI’s, stepper/servo motor controls, machine vision and test systems, and ultrasonic welding equipment.
- Maintain updated drawings, schematics, manuals and control systems backup programs on all production machinery and equipment.
- Recommend improvements and optimization of the manufacturing machinery and processes.
- Assist in determining inventory quantity levels of machine parts and sourcing.
- Hands-on experience with electrical and mechanical maintenance of automated, PLC controlled machinery such as assembly or packaging equipment.
- Knowledge of automated machinery control systems, motor controls, sensors, switches, and associated wiring.
- Knowledge of pneumatic actuators, grippers, valves, pick and place mechanisms, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, chain drives, motors and controllers, rotary index drives, vibratory feeder systems, PLC / HMI, sensors, ultrasonic welders.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical diagrams.
- Familiar with PLC’s (able to read ladder diagrams preferred)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.