TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Our client has an immediate need for an Electro-Mechanical Technician. The Electro-Mechanical Technician will repair and maintain electro-mechanical production equipment throughout the facility which includes flexographic printing presses, slitters, HVAC equipment, etc. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Modify, repair, rebuild, and overhaul all types of electronic and mechanical equipment
- Remove and install electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment or parts
- Analyze and correct electrical and mechanical problems
- Plan and perform work requiring knowledge of electrical and mechanical theory and principles
- Service and repair electronic and mechanical equipment by checking, testing, calibrating, etc. and replace/repair faulty components, parts, or devices
- Perform any and all plant wide mechanical or electrical maintenance
- Associate degree in related field
- State Indentured Journeyman Card as an Industrial Electrical and/or Maintenance Mechanic
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.