About TotalTek Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, TotalTek Engineering is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician is responsible for the assembly of electro-mechanical components with interconnect wiring. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Assemble/install industrial motor control panels using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble electro-mechanical components with interconnect wiring
- Cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical units within the panel box
- Identify and correct malfunctioning installation and/or components using test equipment and hand tools
- Control Panel builders work with high and low voltage electricity and electrical wiring components
- Wireman will work with a lead to ensure his work it’s made to customer satisfaction
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols
- Some previous experience with electrical wiring, preferably in a panel shop required
- Wireman must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools and other related electrical equipment
- Ability to work quickly, while always utilizing safe work practices
- Ability to stand, stoop and/or kneel for extended periods of time
- Wireman must have their own wiring tools: cutter, strippers, wrenches, screwdrivers etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.